Followers

Saturday 21 January 2017

Slow Day

Well actually it's been a busy day, just a bit slow on the hobby front. I've done a bit of blocking out on the remaining orcs and some base painting and a little highlighting on the X-Com stuff. The orcs, like winning a 2-1 game in Blood Bowl are becoming a bit of a grind.

I have just got back in from having a meal. I've had python, camel and crocodile. I don't recommend python but camel is well worth a try. Now I am tired and I want to go to bed so I thought I'd better check in first. Having taken the dog for a work earlier it's currently a bit difficult to tell who is the most tired, me or the dog. So my other half is happy.

My sister is down to see my mum who is really unwell at the moment. Good to see her but would probably be better under different circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment