Followers

Tuesday 2 January 2018

500,000 Hits. Hurray For You. And Some Stuff

It took a little bit longer than I had thought/hoped to get here (well a day or so) but thank you for reading the blog and making this happen. I like posting but it's even better to know that someone is reading.

So after doing a whole load of painting prep at the end of last year I thought it was time to do some actual painting. Oh and more prep. I now go through phases of doing prep in the way I used to go through and apply bases to figures as I have gotten a lot better at that, once loathed, part of the process. It's easier to do something if it's going to look half decent at the end of it.

So I have decided that the first order of business for the new year is to complete any final details on what is on the bench. Most of this is stuff that I considered to be finished (apart from the bases). If I can manage that then the rest of my week will feel easier. None of the figures require that much work but there appears to be quite a few of them.

For my next project I am thinking in terms of doing some of the lizardmen next. I would like to try some more serious zenithal highlighting than I have tried in the past.

4 comments:

  1. 500,000 hits!!?? That's fantastic, congratulations! I'm only 450,000 behind you lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers. I feel the same way. Some of the bloggers that inspired me to start have well over a million hits so I have even further to go :)

      Delete