Followers

Monday 29 January 2018

End Of The Week That Wasn't

Last week I thought I was starting to get back into the swing of the new year. I was only a few figures behind my weekly goals and this week I was going to catch up with everything. I had to do eight figures and all would be up to date. This week, for reasons that should be obvious if you look back at the blog, has been a bit of a wash out.

The table is pretty much where it was a week ago but I have managed to glue the last of the cultists together and put some glue on the bases before moving on to. This means that I am now thirteen figures behind the target for the year.
With being in Spain and coming back with a bug exercise has not been at the top of my list. I have missed exercise targets every day apart from today. I would have had to have beaten my all time daily record in order to get close to to an average of 10k steps per day. I have also put a few pounds back on but then I have eaten out every night during the week. Usually when I get to this stage, it is where I give up. Today though I have continued the work without any problems.

So the goal for next week is to get these eight figures done and keep on with the exercise. Pretty much just as it was last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment