Followers

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Dwarves Are Done

I have surprised myself and got all ten of the Macrocosm dwarves done. This is despite the week being a bit rubbish and my other half being in bed with a bad back. For some unknown reason I seem to have my mojo back. Maybe it's the weight loss, the death of my auntie or something else.


I think there are some more dwarves to do but none of them are primed or based so I might leave them for a bit. So I will stick with the old plan A which is to do the cultists.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome sculpts there. I like your colour selections as well, varied but not jarring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I was aiming at a kind of citizen's militia vibe. I didn't want a formal military unit although that might have been an easier option.

      Delete