Followers

Thursday 18 January 2018

Making Progress Again

This feels like a day I have made some progress, not just miniature painting but in the real world as well. A few little bits and pieces of conversation has made the day better.

With today's painting I am almost at the stage where I can start doing the ink washes. I doubt much is going to get done tomorrow as I will be out in the evening enjoying myself but hopefully Saturday and Sunday will see me getting these figures all done.
Next week is now looking like more recent bad news is about to catch up with me. Whilst I suspect that I will be posting as much as usual, it is looking like I won't be at home. For some reason life has sought to give me two funerals to go to, one half way across the country and the other half way across the continent. This getting old and being an adult thing really sucks some days.

No comments:

Post a Comment