Followers

Sunday 2 December 2012

Liebster Award

Hey, my blog won an award. Thanks to the members of the Academy, my mother and father, Swimbo, my sister and mostly Mathyoo over at 28 Millimeters Later. Mathyoo has been a good friend to my blog since in started so thank you. It's nice to know that someone cares and it kind of made my day. Mathyoo is a good bloke and more people should go and look at his blog. It's noice to get some praise. I know it's just another internet meme but as far as they go, I kind of like this one.


So as I understand the deal is as follows.

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog linking it to the blogger who has given it you.

2. Pass the award to your top 5 favourite blogs with less than 200 followers by leaving a comment on one of there posts to notify them that they have won the award and listing them on your own blog.

3. Sit back and bask in the warm fuzzy feeling that comes with knowing you have made someone's day!

4. There is no obligation to pass this onto someone else but its nice if you take the time to do so.

To those I nominate, I apologise in advance for forwarding an internet meme.



This blogs belongs to some I used to go airsofting with and she is a good gamer too. She has a good take on gaming and her blog is well worth a read.

Not really a gaming blog but a great site for getting ideas for sci-fi games. William takes ideas from a wide range of sources and turns it into a good read.

Fjodin's 15mm World
A nice blog with a lot of good pictures. Fjodin seems like a good bloke and you should go an have a look. The man has some great skills.

Anyone who would use Rab C Nesbit as an avatar must deserve a mention. His painting is pretty good too. He has a few other blogs that are worth a look as well.

A good blog from a prolific painter. I like post apocalypse games and this is what the world is about. Whilst mainly in 28mm he is being tempted to join the only true figure scale.

Well that about wraps this up. Hope it put a smile on afew faces.






3 comments:

  1. You ok mate? You've been a bit quiet lately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a load of, what was that word for a medieval monk? Don't want to bring you to low bit I think every blog I have seen has been nominated for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enough with the negative waves.

      I was quite excited when I saw it. It is kind of a blogging chain letter now that I have chance to reflect.

      Delete