Followers

Friday 14 December 2012

The Sheriff's/Police Station

Way back at the beginning of August I posted that I was working on a Sheriff's Office almost as an afterthought at the bottom of the post. I was hoping to get some buildings together for a zombie game but figured that this would work in my Sci-Fi setting and even full on post-apocalypse.

Working on it has been a bit of a haphazard process with the putting some texture on the roof never seeming to get started at all. I had an idea that I wanted some more buildings and the thought occurred to me to do some work on the Sheriff's Office before I started on the new stuff.

I started with a fairly basic structure which I have tarted up a bit over time. Mostly it's card and foam core. The driveway in front of the garage is styrene sheet molded for the effect and the garage doors are made from corrugated card. There are a few pieces I printed out such as pin boards and the obligatory wanted posters have been printed out but have yet to be glued to the walls. There is a climbing plant (at the back) which is actually a small piece of aquarium plant. There are some odds and sods from Critical Mass which I got back in June. This is just dressing really but anything that breaks up the monotony has to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment