I was expecting to be talking about my new Google Home but I actually got some painting done, some Saurians for Titansgrave and I managed to get The Walking Dead stuff I got yesterday primed up. I wanted to work on The Walking Dead stuff but I needed more primer and when I got that the primer seems to have a massively long drying time. This is despite coughing up a lung all day.
Although they are still a little bit off being complete, it should be quite easy to get them finished off. If I get a chance I would like to see them done by the end of the weekend, there are only five of them at the moment after all.