So rather than just taking a phrase and using it to give itself meaning I thought that I would write it down.
1) Paint five 28mm figures (minimum) in a week or the equivalent there of in other scales. Exceptions can be made for nothing.
2) Participate in at least one game of something per week.
3) Surf the net for less than four hours a day. Tough one but anything relating to my blog does not count.
4) Take some sort of vigorous exercise at least three times per week. The aim to be one hour sessions of running but for now I will do as much as I can.Take the dog for a good long walk every other day.
5) Write one blog post per day.
6) Stop intending to do things and do things instead.
7) Work out and stick to a morning and night time ritual.
8) Take vitamins etc.
9) If there is something that I need to do, write in a blog post so that it will get done (this is perhaps the most painful aspect of The New Cruelty).
|The New Cruelty in action|
I am starting to realise that I have a life to live. It would be better for me if I actually went out there and did something a bit more fulfilling. Then, when my time comes around, I will be able to look back and smile.