Followers

Friday 26 May 2017

Too Damn Hot

It's 1am and it is still 18 degrees. Too hot to sleep and too tiring to do anything. Even my laptop has been overheating. Today has been draining. No energy for anything other than sleep and this has been difficult because of barking dogs and screaming kids.

When I have been awake I have been working on some designs for modular buildings. I have had some nice ideas but the geometry has been all wrong. This has lead to a few attempts, some variations and some starting over. I was hoping to have some stuff ready for the Fablab in the morning but I guess I am going to have to work on some other design ideas.

Should be going to a barbeque tomorrow. So as you might expect there is a severe weather warning with heavy rain and thunderstorms forecast. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment