Followers

Thursday 11 May 2017

Next +1

I sat down at my workbench at the usual time today. At this stage, I was a little vexed when I got there. A lot has gone on this evening and I haven't got a clue whether or not it amounts to something or nothing at all. By the time I got to the workbench I was at sixes and sevens.
I have picked out some plastic GW dryads. These are based, primed and ready to go as far as starting the paint job goes. They should be easy to paint as well. Basically brown paint, ink and a few details. This should make the process a quick one and I should make it through to the end of the week on target.

When my other half told me it was Thursday today I was shocked. Somewhere along the way I have lost a day. This also occurred to me when I was being told I had some money I could spend. So I spent a bit of time looking for something to buy but I struck a barrier or two. Gnomes maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment