Followers

Sunday 21 May 2017

End Of The Week

Another week has gone by and not much painting done. I have managed to do some painting today but my focus has been elsewhere most of the day. The painting that I did do cam as something as a relief and if I didn't need to go to bed now I would still be painting. I like the look of the figures, on line at least but up close there is a lot of flash on them. Come to think of it there is a lot of flash on most of them. for the most part though, the mould lines are pretty limited and easy to get rid of. I am pretty sure that I will finish them this week and hopefully a few more besides. I have a few easy figures to paint and a few that are part done so maybe I can catch up.

What I have been doing is working on business ideas. I have now done about three interactive courses on setting up a bussinnes and a basic accountancy course. Getting advice is proving to be a slow process. I am thinking that by the time I have set the thing up and operating for six months I might start getting the advice I need. Whilst doing some research online I have seen something that I think I can use as a really good idea.

I have reworked the logo last night after going to bed. My IT and graphic design skills have improved a lot over the last year or so. Oranage apparently is my signature colour. When I was researching logos it came across as the colour to choose, apparently it has the right mental associations. Craftlab might also have the right mad scientist vibe.
 What do you think? Any suggestions or ideas would help.

No comments:

Post a Comment