I didn't get much of a chance to do much painting or take any pictures yesterday so I thought I would try and show you where some of my money had gone recently. I have been using the first box of story cubes a lot recently. I talked about these in more details here at the end of 2012. I have used these to generate a lot of plots when the players manage to go majorly off the reservation or I need a filler plot. When I'm playing, I roll the dice, change a few around that really don't fit with what I am doing and then try to fit them into a plot. This have proven to be a real big help when I haven't got a plot. So, knowing there are a few more sets out there I thought I would get some more.