Followers

Saturday 1 February 2014

Looking Forward Into The New (ish) Year

This have been a little slow for the blog. I've had a bad back which has meant that I haven't been able to get into a comfortable position to paint.  January has been a major pain the the backside. I finished my tax yesterday and I am now comfortably ahead with my course. so with a bit of luck I will be able to start painting over the weekend.

Then whilst doing that I have been working on some ideas to set up a laser cutting business. The name I was planning on using has now gone so I am having to work through some new ideas. I have also learned a lot about CorelDraw and how it can be used to make the images I'll need. I have just about got the curves sorted out and can make them look pretty good. Did I mention Christmas yet? That was fun. All that shopping. I think of Primark as being a little akin to purgatory at the best of times.

On the fun side, my Fallout game started in the new year. I am already mentally moving onto Skyrimesque stuff that I'll be running in the spring. I have some berserkers that I had almost finished before I did my back in. Santa hasn't bought me much of note (socks and smellies only) so I might have to go out and buy some stuff of my own.

Before Christmas, I started playing X-Com again. When I had finished that the new X-Com, Enemy Within, came out. So I had to play it through again. Then I've had some studying to do (jeez I'm in my mid 40s and I am still getting pointless work to do that I have to do as a tick box exercise).

Now that this is done I can feel my painting table calling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment