Followers

Friday 21 February 2014

eBay Vikings

Feeling a lot better today. My fingers don't feel quite as swollen as they have done and I am not sneezing wheezing or complaining as much. After what I thought was a good day on the blog yesterday, where I got just short of 250 posts, today I have had my best ever day with over 450 hits so far. If you are one of the people who spent a lot of time looking around my blog, feel free to say hi.
 
I "won" several Vikings off eBay last week and now have the energy to go out and pick them up from the parcel office.

They are not bad. I just want some more to pad out the collection for the up-coming game. The figures themselves aren't the greatest but the paint job is pleasant. The basing is nice but I guess when I get round to doing the basing, I will put them onto round bases eventually.

I have no idea whose models they are, if any one knows, please let me know.

I haven't had a lot of time today but what time I have had, I have spent tarting up the figure bases. They are now starting to look a little like they are properly finished. They are good enough, but not finished. Hopefully tommorow will see some more time and maybe some truly finished minis.

No comments:

Post a Comment