Followers

Sunday 23 February 2014

Bonus - Dara O'Briain

I am going to start with a plug for the source of the idea. In the almost constant trawling of blogs that I seem to do I found Marks wargaming - anything but a one. He was talking about a picture of Dara O'Briain and how much he thought he looked like a zombie. So I took the picture (call it art not plagiarism) and zombiefied it a little.

If you happen to be viewing this and you object to this Mr O'Briain, I'll take it down. Big fan of yours by the way.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think it's really caught the inner Dara

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I keep thinking about the scene in the remake of Dawn of the Dead where they were shooting celebrity looky likey zombies. I might do some more if I can find the right pictures.

      Delete