Followers

Sunday 26 February 2017

Airsofting, Oh The Pain

I haven't been airsofting in a very long time. It had kind of lost it's allure. It's a pain getting all the stuff together. It takes the best part of a day to get ready. Then there is the day itself. The most fun part. My gun died. Then I hired a gun. This was a bit cack. It didn't fire more often than it did fire and it cost me money. It was in Wigan so it was full of pie-eaters. It's a rugby league thing, ish. The site was okay but the dodgy gun and my lack of energy (possibly through the consumption of too many pies) made the day a lot less fun. I remember the days when I used to be fit enough to run round all day.

After the airsofting comes the pain. Everything hurts, even after brufen and a shower. I am not looking forward till tomorrow. Things will really start to hurt. But it's game night tomorrow and the weather may even be good enough to do some spray painting.

I was bidding on a The Walking Dead:  All Out War box. Sadly, this didn't come off.I want the figures but I think I will wait until I can get them at the right price, which will probably be the next show I go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment