Followers

Saturday 25 November 2017

Rough Month On The Blogging/Life Front - Not A Gaming Post

It's getting to the end of the month and I have just realised that I have managed to miss posting on three days. I had planned to post every day this year and at the very least post once for every day of the month and that seems like a target I am unlikely to meet. Christmas is now on the horizon. Whilst I love the day and the spirit of Christmas, it's looking like a month of hell at the moment. This calls into doubt my ability to get enough stuff done to make the daily blogging thing anything worth reading. That said, it seems a shame to stop now, especially as I have gotten so close to my goal.
Whilst it really is a state of mind thing, there is a lot going on at the Jackson place at the moment and none of it is conducive to getting things done. This is starting to annoy me in fact a number of things are starting to annoy me. The worst of it is that I don't actually see anything changing that anytime soon. This is not all bad. It has been at the heart of the burst of effort early in the week however it is getting in the way now.

When I think back, I am starting to see a pattern. I am looking at what has gone on recently and it all seems to be related. This means that I need to start looking at the bigger picture to see what is going on.


2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about it I planned to post twice a week but now rarely post once. Real Life interferes sometime especially at this busy time of year. Don't let it become a stress as that will just make it worse. Check in when you can we will still be here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly Simon it's not the blog that is my main source of stress at the moment. If anything it's actually one of the fun bits of my day.

      Delete