Followers

Tuesday 21 November 2017

Start Of The Week & Ghouls

After a bit of digging around I found some bits that I needed for one of the projects I was thinking about. Ten years ago I got some Heresy miniatures 28mm ghouls. I was pretty keen to get them done and glued them together. So for the last ten years they have been staring at me from the paint queue. Every now and again a head or limb has gone missing. I dropped them all on the floor once. There is also a ghoul king figure and a baby ghoul. I can't find the baby and there is a specific limb for the king which is around somewhere. There were primed very badly and It have had to prime all the new bits as well.
Anyway the plan is to go green. A fairly fetid green perhaps. There is some nice With a bit of luck this should be a simple paint job. If it goes my way I should be able to get all of them done this week and maybe move on to something else.

2 comments:

  1. Those look really good Fred - though that one holding what looks like a baby is a bit terrifying!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could never make up my mind if it was supposed to be a baby ghoul or a snack. In the end I went for the snack motif. Besides, they are ghouls, they should be scary.

      Delete