After a bit of digging around I found some bits that I needed for one of the projects I was thinking about. Ten years ago I got some Heresy miniatures 28mm ghouls. I was pretty keen to get them done and glued them together. So for the last ten years they have been staring at me from the paint queue. Every now and again a head or limb has gone missing. I dropped them all on the floor once. There is also a ghoul king figure and a baby ghoul. I can't find the baby and there is a specific limb for the king which is around somewhere. There were primed very badly and It have had to prime all the new bits as well.