I started the week with fifteen figures to paint with a plan to paint them in batches over the next three weeks. Short of a little bit of touching up, shields and some work on the bases, they are pretty much done. I guess anything done in a batch with similar uniforms is fairly quick and easy to do. This would make it not far off my most productive week of the year.
Elsewhere I have working on the Viking Game again. I started with a few ideas. I like to create the myths for the background which are loosely based on real myths and relate to the background for my game. There has been a lot of progress but none are close to being finished.
Computer gaming wise I have been playing Conan again. The game inspires me to create a tabletop version. To be honest this would require a lot of figures and a lot of time. So sadly I am not going to get into that just now.