Followers

Monday 4 March 2019

Starting The Week As I Mean To Go On

My week is already spoken for. It's going to be an all Weird War 2/VBCW. As hey are almost all in uniforms (well after a fashion in some cases). This should be pretty quick work as there will be a very limited colour palette. So I am going to shoot a bit higher this week and aim for 32 figures. I am sure there are some bits and pieces left in the boxes for this project but not too much. Most of these figures are a little on the odd side so might not get done.

Whilst I can see the sun outside, it is very cold here. Too cold for priming. Looking at the weather forecast is pretty grim. Too cold (or too wet) for priming outside. Wednesday looks like the least grim so I won't be able to prime the cultists till then. 

Terrain is still going to feature this week. I have a small project for the game I am running at the moment but will post about that after it has been used. 

2 comments: