Followers

Tuesday 19 March 2019

Attack Of Opportunity

It's a bit melodramatic for a blog title I guess but somehow it seems to represent what I have been up to today. I have been expecting really bad weather for most of the week but today the weather got up to just about tolerable standards for priming. Assuming of course that I warmed up the paint first and took the figures in almost immediately.

Despite the break I didn't manage to get everything I wanted to done but there was more than enough to go on with. It does mean that I have some figures to paint. yet more of the last of the vikings. A superhero and  a bunch of guards, a giant robot and a woman in power armour from the Mantic Games board game Star Saga.. I liked the game when it came out and I have only just found the figures from it.If nothing else there is a good few weeks of painting especially if you include the terrain

4 comments:

  1. I like those Star Saga minis. Make good generic security types

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the look of the boxed set before it came out. I thought there were some nice generic minis that could be used for a lot of different roles. They look good and there is some solid detail but obviously not as good as most newer metal minis.

      Delete
  2. They look like great miniatures to paint.
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun is the name of the game here Wouter.

    ReplyDelete