Followers

Friday 1 March 2019

Coming Along Nicely

Not a bad day all round but tired now. This weeks batch of figures is coming along nicely. Most of the figures are pretty much done. I think everything has a base colour and a wash and nearly everything has a highlight. Apart from one figure I am just working on some odds and sods and putting on some finishing touches. The one figure is kind of naffing me off. I am not sure where I got it from but it is probably a Frostgrave mini. It looks more like a native American with a crossbow so I am not sure where it fits in with anything I do. I am pretty confident that I am going to make my target for the week.

At some point this evening I got a little distracted and started working on some terrain. I did some work on the post apocalypse barriers I started the other week. There were some Reaper Bones bookshelves that have been my background project that are getting pretty close to completion.

Looking forward to next week I have a small terrain requirement for the game I am running at the moment and I need to think about what I am painting next week. I suspect that there will be more Home Guard but not what else I am going to do. Maybe I should finish off some more of my interwar/WW2 stuff. Currently I am not sure where I want to go with this project and I don't see any new figures on the horizon. This makes it ultimately a dead end at the moment but at least I will have the basics for when I start it in earnest.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you made some good progress, it's great to hear you keep things going again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am really falling in love with the process again. My fire has been rekindled.

      Delete