Followers

Sunday 3 March 2019

End Of The Week (21)

At the moment I am all about playing catch up. The New New Cruelty tells me so. By my minimum standards I am doing okay. In terms of what I wanted to achieve for the year I am now only ten figures behind where I wanted to be. The New, New Cruelty is griping a bit but basically happy.

Again, at the moment, I am not really sure where my head is at in terms of a project. I have no clear path ahead so I am painting what I have to hand. Right now that is a bunch of the stuff I got for Weird War 2 which I might get away with using for a Very British Civil War army. It has been a while since and what I have will fall a little short of what I want for the unit but not that far off. I still need to buy another ten figures or maybe more to complete the unit. This is on top of what I am planning to paint next week.

These are more weird war types. I guess they will do for Weird War Cthulhu which is a game I am playing in at the moment. there are even a few that will do for other eras as well I guess. A while back I had big plans for my game but not so much now. That said I have really enjoyed the painting of them. There are some more about so I might get round to painting these next week.
There are three fantasy figures done. I am not sure why I have painted the one on the right, probably because she was there. All week I have been assuming she is something from Frostgrave but to be honest I have no idea. Dress like a native American in a Daniel Boone hat with a crossbow? Why? The two dwarves (or dvergr as I keep calling them in the game I am running) are both CP Models. I need some more none mage or warrior looking dwarves and some female dwarves to found out the collection My current thinking is to establish that there are no female dwarves but I am not sure. It would be simpler and a lot lot cheaper.
Lastly there are some military types. The Marines, some sort of American and a couple of figures that would probably do for VBCW/WWW2.

6 comments: