Followers

Wednesday 27 March 2019

Still At The Blobby Stage

Work is going well. I think. Maybe. 🙄 It's Wednesday and I hoped to be a bit further along. The four genres of figures are more interesting than others so there is differential progress. The Malifaux stuff is currently my main focus which is why they are already looking a bit better.

With the rebels I want some a bit more rag tag. More like freedom fighters than a regular army. What do you think? I have another three sets to do yet and I am open to suggestions.

I was given another one of the GW painting handles as a present last week. I like the first one I had but I don't like switching between them and my usual paint pots. Now I have two of them I feel the urge to try them out again. If I had more I would probably use them all the while, I just don't want to pay for them. Maybe I should try and cultivate some more gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment