Followers

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Conan, Conan, Conan

I listened to a Conan audio booklast night, I am currently watch Conan the Barbarian on the TV, I have been playing a Conan computer game for some of the day and I have started looking seriously at doing Conan as a tabletop RPG. Somehow I just can't seem to stay on mission.

So like the other games I have run in the last few years it is starting with a document. Having taken on the ideas of Savage Worlds, I cobble the best bits from other games, get rid of the bits that don't do it for me and turn it into a game.

So far I have about six pages of background that I am happy with. When I look at the Viking game, which I am still far from happy with, it has got to well over a hundred pages of A4. This tells me that the process is at a very early stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment