Followers

Saturday 24 June 2017

Better Than Expected

I was expecting the usual saturday, nothing to go quite as well as expected. I got to the fablab and everything went as badly as I could have expected. To start with at least. Today really was about learning things and it felt like today was all about learning the hard way. My preference is to learn from other people's mistakes. There was no one there to learn from today so it was all about making my own mistakes. I find this takes longer and is much less fun. Still I got there in the end. Having managed to speed the process up last week by making a few redesign choices I was able to make those mistakes and have time to learn from them.

In the end, things turned out nicely. It was followed by a quiet evening and some more work on the post apocalypse stuff I have been working on. Tomorrow I will hopefully get a chance to put some of this stuff together and maybe do some painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment