Followers

Saturday 12 October 2013

Magic Users - Dark Age Style

This post makes me look busier than I have been. I did these the other month. Pretty sure that this is a Gripping Beast miniatures. I really like this figure. It kind of captures Saruman from Lord of the Rings and a friend of mine. In my game world mages belong to different schools which are each associated with a particular colour. It gives me a chance to play around with a colour pallet and bring something deeper out.

The second figure I got of eBay recently and I think is an old Grenadier miniature. It struck me as a more earthy figure so green seems to be the way to go. I really liked the way the belt turned out. Nice as the pose is, the figure seems to have a little too much animation but the look does dovetail with my Skyrimesque ideas. Well maybe not the pointy hat which looks a little too Harry Potter.

Life is still a bit too entertaining to pick up a paint brush but hopefully I will manage  something for Zomtobter. I am really trying to get back into the swing of blogging and I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment