Followers

Saturday 5 October 2013

Zomtober

Well I'm trying to add my name to Zomtober. I am a little worried that I might be taking on more than I can chew but I have a few good reasons for wanting to try. Firstl one of my mates is planning to run a Savage Worlds Deadlands game at some point in the near future and this might well be my character. I got some figures of eBay relatively cheap so I feel duty bound to paint the. The way my mind works is that it's just one figure. I have a load of dark age stuff to do which is kind of my current temporary obsession so doing something else is always good. I assume that as I am running a 15mm fallout game that I might get side tracked anyway.
So this is the figure of choice for the week. It has just been based and the glue is still wet. Let's see what happens.



2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your work. Five figures in five weeks- go for it!

    ReplyDelete