I put off doing some more zombie for another day. I have ten Lhurrg tribesmen that are crying out to be painted. these were hard work. Wherever I put the paint it just seemed wrong. Even with a couple of highlights and an ink wash I am still not sure I have it right. This is probably because I picked the wrong colour as the base for the figure. They have the look of a goat so I wanted them to look vaguely goat like. Their faces are unusually alien. I could almost see a fish with jaws and a tongue sticking out. I like the huge sword as a melee weapon (They don't like it up em springs to mind. This will lose a lot in translation if you are not British so I apologise).
Ten in a pack isn't pad for the money as they are quite tall miniatures. Just to give you an idea here is a size comparison with some stuff I have painted recently.
I don't think these will go down as my finest hour but the end result will look okay on the table.
The next batch of zombies is on the cards. Almost thirty if them. Mostly they are Rebel zombies but there are a few conversions of Rebel Minis Rioters and they odd figure from random places.