Followers

Monday 29 April 2019

Start Of The Week - Higher Hopes

The painting of 28mm figures is still my life and this week it's mostly focussed on fantasy RPG stuff. As I am about to go to bed I figured that I should post what I am expecting to do this week.
Firstly there are more of the lizardmen I started batch painting last week. There are another 12 on the table which are already petty close to being finished. I expect these to be completed by close of play tomorrow. There is a little more work in most of these as they are all metal figures and they had a lot more detail in them. They are much nicer than the plastic ones. If things go well I might just start off the last twelve and I may even finish them off. These are nice simple figures to paint especially the plastic ones.
Almost two years ago I started painting some black elves. I liked these guys at the time and wanted to get some more so I did at the end of 2017. Although none of these are strictly speaking black elves (I think they are actually high elves) they do actually fit the aesthetic of my Viking game a bit better. Whilst I am not sure about the pointy hats they seem to work with what I want. They are a bit more involved that the lizardmen and will take a bit more effort.

1 comment:

  1. These Elves are pretty amazing, lovely sculpts and I really like the colourscheme you're going for!

    With so many skinks to go I can understand why you start to hate Turquoise 😁.

    ReplyDelete