With the Star Wars Imperial Assault stuff I chose to start out mostly with the good guys. The Jaws is definitely a bad guy. I should probably look at doing some bad guys next.
The minis appear to be mostly in the 28mm scale. There are some that are definitely a bit larger but not big enough for Legion.
The WW2 Soviets project is moving forward. There are still plenty more to do. It's not a forever project but it is one that looks like it is going to run for a while.
Still. I have some command figures and the first weapons group. I should really get around to finishing the project but I need to get some more stuff. So I should probably work out what I need to buy. Not planning on doing that any time soon. One of the minis below hasn't been based properly. He is a crew member for a mortar so will get based up with the other one. Eventually.
It is looking like this weeks two projects are going to continue. I am tempted to move on to the Quar. This should probably be the next project. I would like to get the other two finished first.
Earlier today I acquire some more card boot bargains. Some bits and another four Normans. These have already been attached to new bases and the glue is drying. Whilst not badly painted, they are not to my taste. The ironwork has a bluish tinge to it which doesn't really fit with my own work.
I am feeling a bit more positive about the future at the moment. There is nothing specifically that has happened to bring this about. I can see something that looks like a timeline ahead. It has been a while since I felt this way. So I can't really complain.
No comments:
Post a Comment