Followers

Sunday, 27 September 2026

Start Of The Week - Mix And Match

So a different type of week hopefully. Maybe a bit more priming but hopefully back to the New Cruelty. I need to sort out some storage stuff on the laser and some bases. There maybe some walls for terrain. This should lead into the main project for the week. I have the clearest week for some time. So its over to the minis. 

The front of the queue is now Star Wars Imperial Assault. Character figures came be a bit of a time sink, in a fun kind of way. I've picked out ten of them that looked like a mix of the most fun to play and most useful to play.

I want to finish the WW2 Soviets. Not because I want to use them, I just want them off the bench. I added a few more primed minis to the queue last week. I was priming some Crusader Quar which were sorted/kinda painted as Soviets. My brain is telling me get them done so I've added another ten spods for the Rifle Company.

The first signs of autumn are upon us. A few leaves are falling and there is a bit more rain about. My plan for the last few weeks has been about finishing a solid queue of prepped and primed mins. I have enough to do about ten a week for the whole of the winter. If I am doing ten to twenty I will run out a lot quicker. So I have some more scut work to do. The most obvious stuff is the Fallout kits. I also have some figures for the boardgame Stuffed Fables. I can get the latter done quite quickly and there are a good chunk of them. Just a little basing effect and some primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment