Followers

Sunday, 6 September 2026

End Of The Week (12)+(Lots)

So I finished another twelve WW2 Soviet. It's a good job they are easy to paint. I've been board  gaming over the weekend. So not been a huge amount of time.
I made a couple of games purchases. The first was Star Wars Imperial Assault. Been after this for a while to finally found the right deal. It cost about a third of the retail price and I got a lot of extra figures too. Almost a double set with five boxed sets and a load of heroes. This may lead to a few extra purchases.
Mandi got me Gloomhaven Jaws of the Lion a while back. Played it a couple of times and had a plan to buy the other boxes. This was about a sixth of the retail price. I can see a campaign coming up.
I think Imperial Assault was unsealed and aside from some of the minis being painted, it was completely unpunched and in mint condition. The Frosthaven box was a little scuffed but it was still sealed with the silica packets still in the box. This means a few more weeks have been added to the queue.

I've put a few small bits of plastic kit terrain together. Nothing major, but more is always better. Then there another batch of green stuff bits.

A good week all round.

Looking forward, next week is also going to be a bit busy. I have family staying for a few days. Not sure what impact this is going to have on the queue but I think it might be catastrophic. Well a first world catastrophe.

No comments:

Post a Comment