Followers

Tuesday, 8 September 2026

Start Of The Week

So it's Tuesday. I am still trying to figure out what happened to Monday. Sounds like a good title for a film. Yesterday was a bit of a wash. Today is not looking like it will be much better. It is all about. the Soviets. Still. So I have put another twenty Soviet infantry on the bench. I haven't got a picture of them yet as I can't get to the bench. There is no prospect these will get finished this year. It will probably be Friday before I even start them. The queue expanded last week with a couple of bargain purchases.

I got a few more bits over the weekend. There are some Robot Friends from Bad Squiddo. Although a little on the small side, I figured that they would work with the Paranoia game I am working on. This is still a ways off but I guess they have all sorts of sci-fi uses. I also got some ATS and a Scots Officer by Bad Squddo. The plan here is really for sUnderDground but I still have a Weird War Two project somewhere in the deep background. 

The immediate future is still looking fairly Soviet. I have all these shiny new Imperial Assault minis to paint. There are a number of duplicates but there are at least twenty that need painting and probably closer to thirty. There may even be a few more Imperial Assault minis coming. 

It occurs to me that I really need to up my game again. Whilst I am happy doing ten minis a week, I will get to where I want to be at the beginning of 2028. That assumes no more purchases, which, lets face it is a fairly dumb assumption. I also need to get back into the terrain building side of things.

Right now though, the week is all about family. So I better go and concentrate on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment