Still, I got some more stuff done yesterday. I've green stuffed the joints of the last of the Athena Miniatures minis. Maybe I can get through the priming process.
Then I am working a couple of projects that need a few more bits. I have a plan for the Quar Crusader cavalry. The pack doesn't have enough rifles to attach to the ",horses". So I thought I would mould a few more. Whilst I was at it, I thought I'd do a few more for the Sludge cavalry I have planned.
I made a little more progress on the Soviets for the week. These are not finished. There are four more colours to do. These are not big coverage areas and aside from the flesh are mostly fairly simple. There is a good bet I won't get them completely finished as the next four days look like they will be manic. In fact the next week is looking a bit manic.
Today has had a fun afternoon though. First day of school. So things, in the week after next should get back to normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment