Followers

Sunday 7 April 2019

End Of The Week Dog Tired (0)

It has been a busy week and one with a lot less sleep than normal. The week has not been a total loss. I managed to get to Salute for the first time in my life. This is a big show by the standards of the U.K. (I will talk about it another time). Although I enjoyed the show, it was a chance to meet up with old friends. This has put a real smile on my face.

 Despite getting less than six hours sleep a night I have not found much time for painting. Right now I am all but dead to the world. I could do with a little bit more sleep.

The New, New Cruelty is not very happy with me. For the most part I have managed most of my minimum levels of expectations for myself. The one thing I have not managed has been finishing off figures. Although I have done a bit of figure painting tonight I am still nowhere near finishing my plan off. Some are closer than others but...well...they are nowhere near done. The week coming also looks busy. I would like to think I will finish off what I have aimed to complete this week and maybe some of what is in the background project.

No comments:

Post a Comment