Followers

Sunday 21 April 2019

End Of The Week - So Close (3)

The first week of Easter hasn't been such a bad time. It's been quite good in fact. Having sent my mate on his way on Monday the week has been a fairly busy one. I have even managed to get a few quick games in at a new board game cafe called Board Beans which seems like somewhere I will be spending a while. I like my board games and they do a good hot chocolate and an IPA made out of cornflakes. What is not to like. For the most part I have done right by The New, New Cruelty so not such a bad week. If have kept up with my blogging, exercise and have not spent the day surfing.
The downside is that I haven't finished much but I have finished some stuff. Three fantasy era zombies. These have been around for a while and I haven't really painted them because I have plenty of zombies and they don't fit in with the rest of what I have. I have no idea where they came from and I guess they have rarely been far from the bench for about four years. The New, New Cruelty is not very happy with me.
I say "So Close" because much of what is still on the bench is petty close to being completed. To be fair to myself I think I over estimated the work that needed doing on them. There seems to have been a few mistakes that I have had to rectify which always takes some time. Tonight I have put some serious work in but this was probably the first time I can say that this week. I am not really sure what next week holds but I hope that I will finish off what I still have to do and start something else. Hopefully I can find something that is a bit more uniform which is always quicker to paint.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps you're pushing yourself too hard. From what I can see that's still a very impressive turnout.

    ReplyDelete