Followers

Sunday 4 February 2018

Plan A, In Mean Plan B. I Think

So this is where I am at with the chaos cultists. Not very far along after all. They are now primed and ready to go. I have some more dwarves in the background as well. These need a bit of work doing on them but I can see them on the desk soon.
Although I have had some time, the cat has taken up residence on my work chair. The only other place the cat will sit is the arm of the sofa. Trouble is when she fits, which she is doing several time a day, she tends to fall off the sofa and land very awkwardly. Not to mention the fact that she meows very very loudly when she is anywhere but the chair. Loud enough that the whole house becomes annoyed. My easy chair has become the dogs new home so I have nowhere to sit with a good view of the TV. Not that I get to watch much anyway.

Anyway, I'm out for a game tonight. So not much chance of getting any more painting done but I have a day to myself tomorrow. Whilst I don't suspect I will get much finished off I will at least be able to be a few steps ahead for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment