Followers

Monday 26 February 2018

Keep On Moving On

I spent a little bit of time finishing off last week's Troopers this afternoon. To be honest they are still not really finished. Every time I look at them I find some new detail that is missing. So, I am doing a few more figures from the same range so I will keep working on them alongside those.
To be honest I am now contemplating getting some more of them. They ate cheap enough. I have a few poses that are missing from this set and some that are being painted in an alternate pattern (which I will probably post tomorrow).

This puts me in mind of some of the other stuff I want to buy (like gnomes, halflings and pictish dwarves) but the workbench is already quite full.

1 comment:

  1. I'm recently taken to making a list of things I want, and what I need to finish before I get them. I suspect it will seriously stymie my purchasing of new gear. Which is great in a way....

    ReplyDelete