Followers

Tuesday 27 February 2018

Fred Has A Busy Day

Painting these old Grenadier / Mirliton / other figures has been what I have wanted to do all day, sadly it has not been on the cards because the "Beast From The East" (more of a sickly kitten really) hit today and the smattering of snow seems to have sent people crazy. Not to mention all the other crap going on today and a needy dog.
Well there was some snow and a bit of a nip in the air....meh
I got round to doing a little bit of painting but not too much. Still it's all steps in the right direction. To be honest my expectations for the week are not great. These are mostly repaints and are not going to end up to well but at least will end up better than I was able to manage in 89/90 when I got most of these figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment