Followers

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Zombie Game Come To An End And Other Things

Well it looks like my posting binge came to an end. I haven't managed to pick up a paint brush in nearly a fortnight. 
The zombie game has finally come to an end. I enjoyed it although the end was a bit of an anti-climax. We now own a helicopter. As my character is the only one who can fly (not to mention shoot straight, allegedly) my stock has gone up a bit. For me, there were not enough zombies for the final battle. I was expecting all the zombies in the world.

Life has been entertainingly busy which is why I haven't posted much in the last weeks. My beloved phone has gone so the quality of my pictures will go down. I've had to replace it with something not so good and the camera, well the camera is not quite as good. Money has been a bit tight. This is partly down to the fact that I have been spending money on keeping things running (like cars). I am also trying to keep myself from spending money. The plan to get the business up and running seems to be focusing my mind. When I have not been working on the business I have been writing.

Today is a little different as there is a teachers strike so I have other things to do as well. So as I am stuck at home, I have a little time to myself.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear your having little time to yourself. It will soon pass and you'll have more time I'm sure.

    You can use google+ to edit your pics and sharpen them up a bit.

    ReplyDelete