Not as slow a day as yesterday. I was hoping to go boarding gaming tonight, but it seems not to be. I have now finished, yes that's actually finished six of the Army of the Dead figures I have. Well apart from the spray varnish. I gave the original two I painted a bit ore TLC and then painted the other four in kind. To get the effect right I had to get out my home made wet palette to get the early coats wet enough to work into the corners easily. I think I decided when I looked at them again this morning that the rust colour was just too much and the green was too green as well. They also lacked the ethereal glow I had seen elsewhere. So some dry brushing of the whole figure gave me something extremely close to what I wanted.