Followers

Monday 31 March 2014

I've Found My Painting Gear Again

My other half had hidden all my painting gear. Having put them in the linen basket, I was surprised when they weren't they. My other half thought that she had done me a favour by putting them in the wash. after two weeks of looking they appeared in somewhere that I had been told they weren't.

Life is going through one of those busy phases. this is a shame as I have the urge to do stuff but not the time. Even my posting has dropped off a little. So I thought I should get something online before the month is out. I am starting in a new RPG this week. I've played this guys games in the past so I will expect the French and possibly the Germans to get it in the neck. This game is 2300, a game in whch the French are mre of the bad guys than the Chinese or Russians. The other was Space 1889. Which is a great game made easy by racial stereotyping.

I have been taking pictures of the dog. So I thought I would post a picture of Leelu in the hope that my other half will miss what I said earlier. She is a Hungarian Vizla, don't ask, I hadn't heard of them either. She is not a dachshund with long legs. She is a little bit ginger but I don't hold it against her.

I was bidding on a few laser cutters last week but they got beyond what I wanted to pay for something that was second hand. The price was getting on to what people are asking for some of the imports. I am still trying to find out how easy it is to get spares for them.

Anyway, I hope I'll post a bit more in the next week. I doubt I will get to the post a day, but we will see how I do.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Leelu is gorgeous. So far the running total for the damage Leelu has done is not far of what it cost to buy her. Bedding mats alone have cost over £100. I love the dog but might be needing a kennel soon :)

      Delete