Followers

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Body Bags From TheScene

I've had a couple of days where I've had a cold and didn't feel like doing much so not real painting has been done. I have had a chance to get my camera out and take some catch up pictures.
I like the stuff I have from TheScene. My only complaint is that they don't do more than they do. Being a big fan of zombie films, I am always on the look out for stuff that would improve the image of a zombie game. The opening episode of the walking dead and an early scene in the original dawn of the dead featured corpses covered up. Not really body bags but close enough. It's clearly a dead easy paint job and some more terrain was done. They have already been used in the Fallout game so apparently worth buying and painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment