Well I have managed to achieve my targets this week and a few more. I have managed to finish nine old Grenadier. The final results were a little disappointing. I really don't feel much like showing the pictures. Whilst I am calling them finished I am thinking the operative word is abandoned.
There are a lot of figures hanging around the bench. This is mainly down to details on bases needing to be finished. So today I have made an effort to finish them off. This means that the bench now looks comparatively clear.
So onto the goals for next week. The plan is to continue with the bench clear up. There are a lot of part-finished background projects to finish and there is still some more basing to do. Now I have the five part finished figures I talked about the other day. These are the aim for the week. With a bit of luck I will get some more done. I am hoping that I might do some more basing and priming as well.