There was a lot of fine words (well ish) about getting all the figures on the bench finished. This would have been a lot better if I had actually done any painting. FabLab went well and I walked away with a load of bits and pieces. When I started tidying them away I got on a tidying up binge. I have freed up some space although not as much as I would like. Perhaps I could say that things are a little better organised. By doing this I managed to find a few things I thought I had lost including some Malifaux figures and some bases, both of which I have been looking for for months.
Now the workbench is clear and I have a better plan for tomorrow. The day is clear from lunch time and hopefully I will be able to spend most of the day painting.