Followers

Friday 25 April 2014

Ambiguous Blog Post Title

The last couple of days have been fairly busy so I have only been able to snatch the odd moment. Most of it has been taken up with adding the finishing touches to some existing figures. I have added a lot of weapons and putting transfers on shields. I still have a few bits on pieces to do, tarting up the shields mainly but I might do some more detailing on the bases.


I got a citadel giant, for about £8. it's a sizable chunk of metal for that price. I am guessing that there is a fair amount of lead in it.  I am hoping that when the time comes, the players will be bright enough to run away. Players are a bit dumb though. I have a few GW trolls to use but one of them needs some work doing on it. Then I have a Heresy dungeon troll with is  it something you want to land on your foot. All these are on the cards but may take a bit of time to finish off.

I am planning something interesting for paint table Saturday. Big enough to be interesting and a little bit of DIY to keep me interested.

For those of you who are interested and paying attention, this is what the mineral gel looks like when it's dry. The texture is much larger grained. Unlike sand, when it has dried, it stays put.

3 comments:

  1. That gel looks like a useful addition, I use the Vallejo pumice gel, which I assume is much the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the stuff, It's better than the traditional ways but a bit chunkier.

      Delete
  2. Think It's about six hours. Not much quicker than PVA. Think it cost about £7.50 for a huge tub of the stuff.

    ReplyDelete