Another entertaining day. The work bench is all change. I have managed to do a few bits and pieces but not as much as I would like. I'm going out to the 2300 game in a bit so thought I would do a quick update. I have been trimming some spears so that they will fit in the foam trays. Splashing a bit of ink around on some stuff that has been sitting around.
I decided that it was time to finish some figures. there were some Arthurian figures that were all but finished but I had no spears at the time. Since then, I got some shield transfers. They don't fit on the shields so I swapped them for some new shields. Some of them needed texturising so I thought it was time to try out some of the Mineral Texture Gel. It hasn't tried yet, but so far it looks okay. It was really easy to put on the base and seems to be drying quicker than sand and PVA, my usual stand by.