Followers

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Wolves

I've just piled these back in a draw. They have been on the workbench shelf for a while so I thought I'd better stop them gathering dust.  I'm not sure about the basing as they were done a while ago and I think my painting has improved a bit since then too. A dozen wolves seems like a lot for most games. It stems from a game several years ago where the party were attacked by a pack of ten
wolves. A quick look in the box of figures found two wolves, sort sort of dog, a skeletal dog, a couple of lizards and that was about it. Stand ins for the other wolves were some oldhammer goblins. These goblins usually do most of the standing in as they were the only figures we had in any number. So I decided to go on a bit of a crusade and got these guys. Oh well, back in the box they go.

No comments:

Post a Comment